Only valid if you booked up to & including 3rd May 2022 Only valid if you booked up to & including 3rd May 2022
If booked up to and including 3rd May 2022, then our book with confidence guarantee information is applicable.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Our COVID guarantee if you don't have cancellation protection, in the event of:
1. Government travel restrictions
2. Sickness / Isolation due to COVID-19
- You will be issued a voucher that you can use as payment towards any future break (any package, hotel, party type).
- If you are affected by either of these and want to discuss your booking please contact our Guest Experience Team 3 days prior to your stay.
- You will automatically receive a voucher via email to use as payment on a future break - there is no need to contact us, you will receive a voucher with your voucher details.*
Sign up now
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and exciting Castle news and events – sign up today to receive emails from Warwick Castle Breaks and the Merlin Entertainments Group!
Book with Confidence will only apply to your package if you have made your booking up to and including the 3rd of May 2022.
*All vouchers issued on or after 16th August 2021 must be redeemed within 6 months of issue date and will be non-refundable. (Your stay date does not have to be within the 6 month period). Any remaining balance left on the voucher will expire after 6 months of the voucher being issued.
Vouchers will be issued no less than 36 hours prior to arrival (in the event of sickness / isolation due to COVID-19 or Government travel restrictions).
Vouchers are subject to terms and conditions. All bookings and vouchers are protected by the Package Travel Regulations, please click here to find out more.
If you need to make any changes to your booking because you are self isolating, you must contact us 3 days prior to your stay.
If you chose to amend your break to a new date – please be aware if your new booking is more expensive than your original booking, you will need to pay any additional costs in full at the time of amendment. Any alteration requested within 24 hours of the date of ticket entrance to Warwick Castle or within 24 hours of the hotel stay will be treated as a cancellation by you and you will have to pay the cancellation charges set out in clause 6 of our terms and conditions.
All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.